Friday, October 31, 2008

Krazy Kari?. .. Thats an understatment!

So. . . today I've managed to:
*Fall down the stairs while someone had the camera. . .
* Lose my Drivers Licence, the day I decide that its probably time to go get my PA one (now that its been a year) So I start researching, to find out how to get UT to issue me a new one so that I can get PA to issue me a licence. . .And then find it behind my Social Security card, in my wallet. . . 2 hours later.
*Saw a real live Nun for the first time (didn't think she'd appreciate the photo opp. . .)
* Went to Market for lunch, ordered a smoothie (yes, a healthy one) . . Pulled my cash out of my wallet, and set it somewhere, went to pay for the smoothie, and couldn't find it.. . anywhere. . Luckily Megan was with me, so she paid for it, and I found the cash. .. in my back pocket right as we left.
*Walked out of the smoothie store without the smoothie. .. got half way down the block and had to walk back. There were a few who found that hilarious inside the store.
. . . and its only 1:30. Help me!



5 comments:

Nutmeg said...

I stand by my previous comment on the highlights...

Pezlady Jana said...

It's because you are not eating chocolate anymore! I'm telling you....it messes with your brain. It's easier to just eat it and allllllll will be welllllllll in your life. promise.

Alysia Gann said...

Kari... oh I do miss you! haha.
This is a funny post :]

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us know about the blog. Your cousin Jacob read it and then whined to me about how much he missed you and your brothers. We miss you dear but are glad for the internet and your willingness to stay in touch
Aunt Andrea

Mommy Tray said...

Kari,
It sounds like a normal day. I am glad to see you haven't changed that much!!
Love you