Monday, November 3, 2008

TaGgEd!

K, so Jana tagged me. . . and I started this like a week ago, so some of it is already over (election) but I didn't want to start over, so I'm posting it anyways :)


8 Favorite TV shows
I NEVER watch T.V. . . So this was difficult. . .

How Its Made
What Not To Wear
Surprise By Design
Full House
American Idol
Iron Chef
Football???
I'll have to come back to the rest

8 Favorite Restaurants

Salad Works
Five Guys
Cafe Rio (Anything Mexican!!)
Isaacs
Dipco
La Dolce Vita
Texas Roadhouse
Pizza City

8 Things that happened yesterday
Church
Skipped a Meeting (Don't tell)
Watched Mary Poppins
Sorted candy and THREW IT AWAY! (actually gave it to homeless shelter)
Laughed a lot
Facebook
Slept on the couch
Met the girl I visit Teach, and she's REALLY nice!
Didn't work out (But thats cuz its Sunday!)

8 Things I look forward to
Black Friday!!!
Going home for Christmas!
Mom's Christmas cooking
90 days to be over. ..
See High School Musical again!!
Shopping for Winter Clothes (am I a little late??)
My Wedding
Election Day to be oVeR!

8 Things I love about Fall
Since I don't LOVE Fall. . . only like it sortof. . .
Daylight savings time. I hate the fact that it gets dark at like 3:00, but I like the extra hour I get for a day. . .
The Trees
Warm baths
Wearing Hoodies
Extra Blankets on my bed
Hot Chocolate. . . sometimes
Halloween
School starts, and I don't have to go :)

8 Things on my wishlist
Um. . .
An Ipod?
Raise a righteous family
Go to Holland
90 days to be over (can you tell I hate diets?)
Ride the King da Ka in New Jersey at Six Flags
I'll come back to this when I have more things I want :)

1 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

oh Kari, you are awesome and I love it!!