Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kari Constructs :)

Reminder. . . . Next time I make a purchase. . . . read the fine print. If it says "some Assembly required". ... . . carefully place back on shelf :)

No really, I decided that if I was going to work for a construction company, I really should be able to construct something. .. . right? yea. .. right.

My desk is very . . . cute, but I was having a bit of a problem. It didn't come with a keyboard drawer thing. I don't know what the "technical name" for them is, but no slidey do ah none the less. I lived with it for a year, but then decided that I really would like to have the space on my desk for papers, and a place to eat my lunch etc etc etc. SO. .. I asked Mike one day, if he thought it would be smart to install a "slidey drawer" under my desk. He said "Sounds great Jex, but the deal is, you put it together all by yourself" I figured it couldn't be that hard. . .

Sometime around 2:00 PM...

Somewhere around 3:00. . . .same darn screw.


Getting very frustrated . . . same screw

Frustration paid off. . . .. 4:45 . . .. Mike had some humility and decided to help out. . . but its not finished. .. Still have the mouse side to install. . .

Beginning of day 2. (Just hit my head on the blasted thing) Reading directions.

That is the last picture I got. . . but the good news is, I got to work at 8, and finished installing the mouse rest (all of 2 screws) just in time to walk out the door with Megan for lunch :) I'll take a picture once I get the desk cleaned off, and put back together :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't laughed that hard for a while!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!