Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunday Photo Shoot

Macie wanted to play with the camera on Sunday, so I said What the heck. It made her happy, and since I aim to please......
Josh is facinated with how my keys work....some intense conversation going on here.
He's my little prince :)

Kari and Josh



Macie obviously got her Dad's gene in the photography department....oh joy.



And then I had to get a picture of the two of them, cuz hello!! They are just so cute!




Such a sweetheart!! Getting so big! She was so proud of her dress, because it had a bow on it, her boots had bows on them, and I put a headband with a bow on it in her hair. I did her hair in little flower buns, and she couldn't have been happier. . . . If only everyone were so easy to please :)

1 comments:

Ginny said...

Surely you know... I blog only for you. Would you please give me some hair lessons? Riley's hair is beyond my abilities - sad but true.