Thursday, August 6, 2009

2009!


Alright. Its obvious. This blogging thing, has totally kicked my trash. But here we go!

Janurary:

DISNEY CRUISE!!! It was seriously a blast! I came back, totally wanting to get a job with Disney! They have so much fun together, and I just thought it would be awesome! It was SO relaxing, I think my favorite part was never knowing what time it was. It could be 10 in the morning, or midnight, and you just didn't have a clue. I could seriously get used to that life :)

Here is my journal entry that I started, but obviously never finsihed... from the cruise.

Yup. I'm serious. I just had one of the best weeks' of my life. I think I've decided what I want to be when I grow up :)
Last week, Ryan, Whitney, Mike, Stacie, and Kent and Deb and their families, went on an Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise. It was seriously amazing. I loved it.
Saturday, Sunday and Monday, we were at sea all day. They had tons of stuff for us to do. The kids each had their clubs to go to, they had pools, hot tubs, clubs for all ages with fun things to do, tonnnns of food to eat, all the time, movies playing constantly, in the theatre. We went to quite a few live performances, and they were awesome! You could catch a movie playing in the Theatre almost always. We stayed in the cabins midship, so there were no windows, which was awesome. We could go to sleep and sleep forever. . . never having a clue what time it was, because it was always dark (that, and you were changing the clock back and forth all the time because we were going through so many time zones.) The rocking was so awesome. . . especially when you were trying to go to sleep... Luckily I didn't get too sea sick.
This is Kylie and I, sitting in the window on Beat street on our way to Karoke night. Super fun, and obiously something was super funny because...look at our faces :)


Our boat was the one in the middle. The one that has Mickey Mouse ears :)
CORN ROWS!!! Funny story: Kylie and I went to get our hair braided. Disney does it on the ship, cheaper than you can get it done in Mexico per say. So Whit scheduled us a time, and we went up to get it done. They got almost done with Ky and asked me who was going to come up and sign for us. I told the lady that I'd go ahead and sign. She looked at me and said "Honey, you can't sign. You're Mom or Dad will have to come do that for you." I looked at her and said "Ummmmmmmm how old do you have to be to sign?" She said "You have to be at least 18 dear." Well, I had some news for her.....seriously. She didn't believe me! I seriously almost had to go track Ryan down, to come sign for us because she wouldn't buy the fact that I was 20 years old. When I told her how old I was, she looked at me and said "Oh my goodness. I thought you were 14" I still haven't decided how to take that....somedays people think I have 5 kids, other days I'm 12. What the heck!

Well, thats the most amazing vacation ever...in a very small nutshell. I will get caught up on everything else here....very soon :)


0 comments: