Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Haircut. . .


Have you ever just had a day, where you wake up and get ready, but just feel like your always the same, so you decide you want to change something, but just don't know what to change. .. because honestly, how do you change the way you look? I mean, its not like you can look at yourself, and go in your closet and come out with a 10 pound difference, you can't make yourself instantly tan, you can change your make up around a bit, but still, that's not really very drastic. I decided the only thing I could really instantly change, was my hair. SO . . . Kari made an impulse decision, and during lunch one day last week, went to get her hair cut. Lets just say, drastic change on impulse decisions. . . may not be my strongest point. . . Here is the before (This is the day of the cut, not great pictures. . . we had to take pictures to make it look like we were working, to send in for a portfolio that was being made, so this is the best I have of that day



So after this whole ordeal, and I left the hair cutting place, I thought to myself "I have just made myself look like a toilet brush" Not the plastic kind that everyone has now, but the kind that they used in the olden days that are cloth and then go all frizzy and weird when they dry. SO, needless to say, it took me a couple days to tame the beast, but I have gotten used to it, and it will grow back. Here's the after.


2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

I like it! It suits you and looks really great on you! And I know just what you mean about things you can change. Haircuts are about the only thing you can do speedy quick.

heatherhite said...

I think it looks good! Glad I found your blog!