Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Wal Mart photo lady...

... Next time you want to argue with me, please think before you speak.

If I send pictures to your store to be printed, just do your job and print them. If they have a copyright tag on them, I understand that legally they can not be sold to me with a photographers release. I am happy to provide you with the information that legally you have to have, but don't tell me that if a picture "looks" like it SHOULD be copyrighted and it isn't, that you can't give me the pictures without a release. Which photographer would you like me to go to to GET this release, for the pictures I took with MY OWN CAMERA OUT MY BACK DOOR?

Respectfully,
Kari

P.s. I'll be using CVS from now on.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Okay! I can see why you went postal on her. I would have done the same. Good grief. I am guessing that you are still mad...

heatherhite said...

So now I gotta see these pics. They must've been really good!

Nutmeg said...

Costco... just sayin'. :)

Ginny said...

Dear Kari,

I'm going to need you to update your blog alot more now that you've moved. I am sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. I will miss you alot even though it didn't seem like I got to see you very often.