Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beach party!


Last Saturday night, Ryan and Whit and the boys got tickets to the Jazz vs. 76rs game in Philly. That left Me, Kylie, Macie and Josh home alone. I put my creativeness to work. (Doesn't happen very often...) I had been out in the FREEZING cold all day, and all I've wanted for a LONG time, is a hot tub. SO...I went in the master bathroom SCRUBBED the thing down, and we had a beach party in the big tub. Complete with palm trees, fake grass, and aloha signs. We all put our swim suits on (Well, me and M and J. Kylie had other things to do.) and went for a swim. I let them eat dinner in the "pool" Yea, they thought it was pretty cool. Dont know that I'd do that again, but I did learn that some of the bowls we have do float! In the end, the kids had fun and really thats all that matters, right?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Panda said...

how fun are you?!
P.S. I totally have the same swim top...but in the non-halter style! good taste, my friend. :-)

*Kari Lyn* said...

Ha! I call this my "Panda" moment. They don't happen very often :)